15 June 2021
FODO Ireland member update - Cyberattack: primary eye care
Further to our 10 June update
- PCRS has now extended the June claims window until midnight 22 June
- The PCSRS Optical Unit is reporting full access to its systems
- the next payment run is planned for late June.
However, local CHO systems are still experiencing challenges which may be affecting authorisations. If members
- have a specific urgent case and cannot contact or get approval from a CHO, or
- need assistance but cannot contact local approvers
please contact the PCRS Optical Unit on 01 8647150 or email [email protected] direct. PCRS will be able to assist with clinically urgent matters via local CHOs.
Members can also continue to contact us directly by email at [email protected] for support or to share intelligence that might help restore access to primary eye care services fully.